Slider

A (Not So) Summer Walk

Saturday 26 August 2017


*sighs*
Don't you just LOVE the english weather? Golden rays kissing your cheeks and skies without a cloud in sight. Every day it makes me so happy and, oh wait, it's not like that?
What I mean to say is I haven't seen the sun in days and the sky is constantly overcast and gloomy?

Yup, that's what us Brits have to deal with on the daily even though it's SUMMER and we're supposed to be radiating that natural, healthy glow. Instead I'm pasty white (almost see through) and my mood matches the sky. If you can't already tell, I'm upset. I feel as if I've been cheated by Mother Nature herself!

Not only has there been flashing lightning and booming thunder storms keeping me awake at night, to top it off, back when I and the rest of my generation were doing our exams it was 30 degrees outside and 35 in the assessment room where we were trapped! If that isn't a slap in the face, I don't know what is.

*RANT OVER*

Anyway, to try and make the most of my time left before I start working (*double sigh*) myself, my sister and my dad decided to go for a little walk down the canal. Well, I say little, but when your stomach is growling for a feeding it seems more like a marathon! But a feeding is what we got, much to the happiness of my tummy, and a lovely family day out of it :)

So here are some of the pictures I took along the way (my first time using this camera eep) and I hope you enjoy!




















My Outfit
Trousers (Similar but not available anymore)
White Shoes (Similar but not available anymore)
Backpack (Similar but not available anymore)
Jumper is my dad's but I like this one as well ⤖ I'm cute too

Thanks for reading!

Coco Mallory ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan